Monday, May 6, 2013

Website Updates and Life


So I haven't had the chance to make any soap lately. Above is a yummy cherry swirl soap I made with melt and pour bases back when I was just starting out. It still smells yummy, and was my first sell-out soap.

I've been on the job hunt for a replacement day-job, so soap making has slowed, as have sales. I decided to close my Etsy shop, as doing so now means I just break even. It's a wonderful tool, however without a current income (I support my soap making craziness, letting my husband do what he will with his earnings) I just can't bite the bullet.

Being open minded, however, I decided to revamp my website and add a shop there. Totally free! Haha.

That is however the only thing I've gotten done lately. But if you'd like to visit my website and give feedback, I'd greatly appreciate it!


No comments:

Post a Comment